|Article number:||T5-6 REFS+SB6 HA|
Due to heavy loading or driving with a trailer the handling often gets worse. The result: danger of skidding and turning in curves in crosswinds and overtaking manoeuvres. Bumps or potholes feel worse than usual.
These reinforced springs help. They avoid the sagging of your van. The vehicle has more driving stability, more comfort and safety improves significantly. The springs can be installed by any workshop with little effort.
The shock absorbers are an ideal addition to our reinforced springs for the VW T5/6 with the following characteristics:
• Uncut Monotube high-performance damper for series springs and body lift springs.
• Higher performance reserves and a longer service life, even in vans and trailers, or on frequent trips with a load.
• Noticeable plus in safety, sportiness plus the extra in comfort.
• Optimal grip and increased tracking stability in everyday life and in extreme situations.
• More precise handling and optimized vehicle control with great comfort potential.
• Bilstein gas pressure technology.
• Bilstein single-tube or single-tube upside-down technology made in Germany.
The spring set is delivered with a parts certificate from RW TÜV Essen.
Depending on country : Correct installation must be confirmed by an approved test organization.
The shock absorbers do not have to be entered.
The installation time is approx. 60 minutes.
- also for 4motion and platform
- the springs are black