30 mm body lift kit for Mercedes Vito / Viano 4x4, 2003 to 2010 (W639/1)
Due to the special combination of the components and the extended suspension the original spring deflexion will be kept and as well the angle of the rear drive shafts.
The kit contains:
- 2x "spacer –strut bearings" for the front suspension struts made of high tensile Aluminum, Surface anodized
- 2x "spacer rear spring mounts" for the rear springs, made of high tensile Aluminum, Surface anodized
- 2x "High performance suspensions" for the rear suspension, surface powder coated
- 2x "spacer for rear differential" made of high tensile Aluminum, Surface anodized
- 1x kit of fixing parts including bracket for brake lines made of stainless steel
Time of installation: 8 hours
In combination with bigger tyres we will reach a body lift of ca. 55 mm!
The front springs will be lowered with exactly fitting spacers between strut bearings and pivot bearing. The springs of the rear axles will be lowered as well with special fitting spacers between chassis and springs. The original rear suspensions will be replaced by longer high performance suspensions. To keep the original brake lines the fitting point will be moved downwards. The spacers are made of made of high tensile Aluminum, Surface anodized. All normed parts and brake line bracket are made of stainless steel.
This body kit fits only into vehicles with 4WD (4matic).
For sure will are please to do the installation. For the permission these modifications must be declared at the responsible authorities.