MAXTRAX MKII BLACK RECOVERY BOARDS (pair)
These lightweight and tough MAXTRAX MKII recovery devices use integrated teeth that grip into a tyre's/tire's tread to provide traction in sand, mud or snow.
A pair of lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction devices that ensure an easy way out.
- Large cleats on MAXTRAX MKII grip into the tyre tread and the terrain under your vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into sand, mud, or snow.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible and tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- Nesting design ensures MaxTax can be stacked and stored compactly to increase load capacity.
- Six (6) integrated carrying handles make MAXTRAX MKII easy to carry and the double-edged design ensures quick and easy maneuvering under your tires.
- Features a shovel at either end for removing excess earth and keyhole points to secure your MAXTRAX MKII.
- MAXTRAX MKII are linkable, creating longer tracks using the supplied leashes.
1150mm (45") L x 330mm (13") W x 85mm (3.5") H (Per set of 2 Stacked)
3,4 kg / 6,8 kg (Pair)