GTV-VAN Fold-down system for lateral attachment of recovery boards to the Mercedes Sprinter or others.
- Be prepared for all eventualities and always have your recovery boards with you without taking up additional space.
- This system offers the possibility to fasten up to two recovery boards of the type TA-BZ-201-11-001 on the side of the Sprinter. To attach other boards such as Maxtrax etc., depending on the model, adjustments may be necessary.
- When folded down, it offers a practical space for cooking.
- Specially developed for use on the Mercedes Sprinter - but can also be used on other vehicles.
- The brackets can be positioned as required and are ready to fit other equipment
- The "lockable" option also offers 4 hand knobs that can be locked with a key to keep the recovery boards safe from theft on the way.
- Maximum load capacity: 30 kg
Made in France/Germany
The set includes:
- 2 aluminum airline rails, black anodized
- 2 brackets made of black powder-coated stainless steel
- Stainless steel fastening material
- Hand knobs for attachment
- mounting material (rivets, glue, drill etc.)
- Installation instructions
What you need: some practical skill, rivet pliers and a drilling machine.
The recovery tracks are sold separately.