|Article number:||Speedo-Sprinter 907/910|
Please select the correct vehicle type!
Speedometer adjustment after installing a different tire size than the stock size.
Speedometer calibration kit with plug-in adapter for adjusting the speedometer after installing a different tire size (diameter) than the series.
If you mount larger tires on the vehicle than the standard tires, the speedometer must be adapted or reprogrammed.
This speedometer calibration kit consists of a programmed CAN module. In the case of vehicle conversions with a tire rolling circumference that deviates significantly from the series, the speed display and the odometer can be corrected. This makes it possible, for example, to accept a larger tire rolling circumference or changes to the differential.
The ABS / ESP control unit sends a speed signal to the cockpit instrument via the CAN bus. The speedometer calibration kit is installed in front of the instrument cluster and corrects both the speed signal and the odometer in real time. The correction factor is preprogrammed in-house. For this we need the relevant tire size.
The original wheel speed signals are retained. The function of the ABS / ESP control unit is therefore not impaired.
We currently offer this speedometer correction for the following vehicles
• Citroen Jumper from 2006
• Fiat Ducato (X250)
• Fiat Ducato (X290)
• Ford Ranger (2AB, MK5) until 09/2015
• Ford Ranger (2AB, MK6) from 09/2015
• Ford Ranger (2AB, MK7) from 2019
• Ford Transit (MK7) from 2016 (Euro6 / Euro6dTemp)
• Isuzu D-Max 2017
• Mercedes G-Class (463) from 05/2018
• Mercedes Sprinter (907/910) from 2018
• Mercedes V-Class (447)
• Mercedes Vito (447)
• Mercedes X-Class (470)
• Mitsubishi L200 (MK5) from 2015
• Mitsubishi Pajero / Montero IV (V80) from 2009
• Nissan Navara NP300 (D401) until 2015
• Nissan Navara NP300 (D231) from 2015
• Peugeot Boxer from 2006
• Renault Alaskan
• Renault Twingo III
• Suzuki Jimny from 2018
• Toyota Hilux MK7 & MK8
• Toyota Landcruiser 120, 150 & 200 on request
• Volkswagen Amarok II (from 09/2016)
• Volkswagen Crafter II (from 2017)
• Volkswagen T6.1 (from 10/2019)