Laser 7673 Shock Absorber Tool Kit 24 pc (updated former 6182 and 7360)
Most suspension strut top fixings require the top of the strut to be held while the fixing nut is removed. The design of the tools required for this operation vary considerably from manufacturer to manufacture and often even across ranges
- 1 x 1/2"D (21mm Hex) Go Thru' Ratchet; 2 x Magnetic Extension bars 1/2"D - 95mm and 190mm; 1 x Special Extension Bar 120mm.
- 3 x Slot Socket Adaptors: 5mm x 8mm, 6mm x 8mm, 8mm x 11mm.
- 7 x Go Thru' Sockets 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm x 78mm long.
- 6 x 8mm Hex Shank Bits: Hex 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, Spline M10 and Star* T50 and 4 Hex Socket Adaptors: 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm.
- The go-thru socket design combined with the special extension socket allows for access to a depth of 188mm.
- Star is the equivalent to TORX® - 6 sided. TORX® and TORX PLUS® are registered trademarks of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
- 5mm Hex for BMW 1 Series from 2011, 2 Series 3 Series & 4 Series from 2013, X1 from 2015 on combined with appropriate socket.
- 6 mm Hex and 8 mm Hex used on Mercedes Benz with 19 mm socket.
- 8mm Hex for BMW combined with appropriate socket
- 7mm for GM/Vauxhall combined with appropriate socket
- Slot bit socket combined with 17mm socket used on Volkswagen and Audi…