With water seperator by gravity. Micron rating 10, maximum flow rate of 15 gph (57 lph) for diesel fuel and 35 gph (132 lpm) for gasoline
The Racor 110A Series is a, two-piece, all aluminum fuel filter water separator designed for use in high-pressure gasoline and diesel engines.
The 110A Series is a two-piece, all aluminum fuel filter water separator with a cartridge-type filter element that’s ideally suited for use in gasoline and diesel engines equipped with high-pressure injection systems. It can be installed on the vacuum or pressure side of a fuel pump (up to 100 psi /6.9 bar) with a maximum flow rate of 15 gph (57 lph) for diesel fuel and 35 gph (132 lpm) for gasoline.
The compact size and four-port versatility make the 110A Series a popular fuel filter/ water separator for small engine applications. The filter features 1/4˝- 18 NPTF (SAE J467) inlet and outlet fuel ports and a unitized mounting bracket. Its two-piece, powder-coated die-cast aluminum construction ensures long life and reliable service regardless of the environment.
Servicing of the filter assembly is accomplished by spinning off the bottom bowl from the mounting head. Collected water is drained from a ½”-20 UNF bolt. Inlet and outlet ports are available on either side of the unit. Fuel enters the inlet and travels inside-out through the cartridge filter assembly. Any collected water falls down through the center of the element, while fuel exits through the filter to the outlet.
• Diesel and Biodiesel Engines
• Gasoline Engines
• Removes water that enters the system through condensation in the fuel tank. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Removes hard particles present in air that are introduced during fueling, such as sand and silica.
• Removes soft contaminant particles from overheated and degraded diesel fuel, which coat filters with black asphaltene-like substance, leading to power loss and engine shutdown.
• Prevents costly injector damage and increases operational life of downstream filters.
• Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• Servicing is made easy by the spin-on bowl assembly and simple cartridge filter change-out procedure.
• 100 psi /6.9 bar operating pressure (can be used on vacuum side of pumps)
• 4 port (1/4˝- 18 NPTF (SAE J467)), die-cast unitized head
• Mounting holds spaced at 1.4" (35.6 mm), for 1/4" bolt
• Two-piece powder-coated aluminum construction
• Flow rates up to 35 gph (132 lph) with gasoline applications
• Flow rates up 15 gph (57 lph) for diesel fuel applications
• Compact design and heavy-duty construction