front reinforced recovery /towing eyelets for VW Crafter / Mercedes Sprinter
- Recovery eyelets, optimized for screwing in. (Breaking load 7.5t per side)
- removable, therefore not visible if unused and covered by a cap
- Suitable for VW Crafter (up to approx. 2018 built as Sprinter 906) and Mercedes Sprinter 906 + 907
- double recovery eyelets left and right to screw in
- for fastening in the front frame and impact element (in the bumper)
- Made of high-strength steel, surface thick-film galvanized
- including mounting accessories
- Requires 2 holes with a diameter of 12.5mm for each side member, including drilling template
We only install these eyelets in pairs. A pulling triangle should always be formed with a recovery belt in order to evenly distribute the forces on the vehicle structure (left and right).
Special tools and specialist knowledge are required for assembly.
ATTENTION: depending on the country: The eyelets must be removed in public road traffic!
Price per pair (left and right) plus assembly.
Customs tariff number: 87081090
Net weight: 4,5 kg