Laser 7360 Shock Absorber Tool Kit 15 pc
Most suspension strut top fixings require the top of the strut to be held while the fixing nut is removed. The design of the tools required for this operation vary considerably from manufacturer to manufacture and often even across ranges.
- Specifically designed for repairing and replacing shock absorbers, including dismantling MacPherson struts.
- Contents: 7 x Go Thru' deep sockets: 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24mm; 4 x 1/2"D Hex bits: 5, 6, 7, 8mm; 1 x 1/2"D sliding T-bar; 2 x 1/2"D slot bit sockets 5 x 8mm & 6 x 8mm.
- Supplied with 1 x 21mm Hex Go Thru' 60 tooth ratchet.
- Applications include: Vauxhall, Opel, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, Citroën and VAG.
- Manufactured from Chrome Vanadium and stored in a substantial blow moulded case with EVA foam.
- 6 mm Hex and 8 mm Hex used on Mercedes Benz with 19 mm socket.
- 8mm Hex for BMW combined with appropriate socket
- 7mm for GM/Vauxhall combined with appropriate socket
- Slot bit socket combined with 17mm socket used on Volkswagen and Audi…